Tuesday, February 14, 2017

How To Relieve Keto Flu Symptoms: Sugar Cravings

Question: I think that I’m doing something wrong. No, I’m not in KETO yet. My problem is that after my meals I still crave sugar (sweets) and often I give in. I don’t know how to fix this.

Answer: Your cravings for sugar are likely caused by an imbalance of good vs. bad bacteria in your digestive system.

Here is a great book about “gut microbiome” health and how it affects our appetite and what to do to reverse the problem:

The Skinny Gut Diet

I used to have cravings for sugar (and carbs in general) too, but after I stuck with the keto diet for 7 days without cheating, my cravings disappeared and have been gone ever since.

If you like to read, check out The Skinny Gut Diet.

It will explain a lot about weight gain, appetite and cravings and how to combat it for good.

And stick with the keto diet long enough to reach ketosis and you’re cravings should subside as well.

Find more articles like this on KetoVIP.com - Ketogenic Diet Resource.


How To Relieve Keto Flu Symptoms: Sugar Cravings was first published on KetoVIP Tumblr Blog

Republished from the KetoVIP Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment